Who is the controller of your data?
Identity: DIMOLDURA IBÉRICA, S.L.
Tax ID No.: B98390867
Postal address: Ctra. Quintanar-El Toboso, Km. 2.8, 45800, Quintanar de la orden, Toledo
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
Purpose 1: To maintain our contact list,
- As a contact person for relations with the legal entity or organization where you provide your services.
- As an interested party who has contacted us in consultation or requesting some information, to be able to assist you.
- As a contact person to maintain direct relations.
Purpose 2: The sending of commercial communications, including by e-mail and other equivalent electronic means of communication, about our products and services, as well as information about events and happenings, in the event that your authorisation has been requested and granted to us.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved, in the case of Purpose 1:
- If you are a contact person for the legal entity or organization where you provide your services, for as long as our relationship with that legal entity or organization is maintained, and subject to any legal deadlines for legal liability that may arise from the relationship with the legal entity or organization.
- If you are interested in contacting us, up to 6 months after your request has been attended to, in case there are any subsequent communications from you in reference to this consultation or information request.
- In the case of a contact person to maintain direct relation, for as long as the relationship is maintained, and subject to legal retention periods.
In the case of Purpose 2, for sending commercial communications, we will keep your data as long as you do not express your objection to continue receiving our communications.
Automated decision-making, profiles and applied logic: The company will NOT undertake automated decision-making.
What is the legitimation for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data of Purpose 1, keeping the contact list:
- In the case of a contact person to maintain relations with the legal entity or organization in which you provide your services, it is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the controller, in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1.f of the GDPR.
- If you contact us, the legal basis is to obtain your consent.
- In the case of a contact person to maintain direct relations with the legal entity or organization in which you provide your services, it is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the controller, in accordance with the provisions of Article 6.1.f of the GDPR.
In case of Purpose 2, sending commercial communications, the legal basis for the processing of your data is to obtain your consent.
Who will be given your personal data?
During the processing period, DIMOLDURA IBÉRICA, S.L. will not communicate your data to third parties, except by legal obligation.
DIMOLDURA IBÉRICA, S.L. will partner with third party service providers that we may hire from time to time for the provision of this service. It may be necessary that they have access to your personal data but they will process it with all the required legal guarantees, following our instructions and after signing a data protection contract in which we require, among other things, that the data be processed exclusively for the agreed purposes, applying appropriate technical and organizational measures, and erasing and returning the data at the end of the service.
At DIMOLDURA IBÉRICA, S.L. we follow strict criteria for selecting third party service providers in order to comply with our obligations regarding data protection.
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Everyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether DIMOLDURA IBÉRICA, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them or not.
You also have:
- The right to request access to your personal data.
- The right to request rectification.
- The right to request erasure.
- The right to request restriction of processing.
- The right to object to the processing.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw the consent given.
- The right of information.
- The right to object to automated individual decision-making
To exercise your rights, please send a letter with a copy of your ID to:
DIMOLDURA IBÉRICA, S.L.
Ejercicio derechos protección de datos
Ctra. Quintanar-El Toboso, Km. 2,8
45800 - Quintanar de la orden - Toledo
You are also hereby informed that you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) to get additional information or to file a complaint, for example, if you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights.