Nowadays, large organisations can no longer maintain a growth strategy without incorporating the principles of sustainable development in their management, allowing us to satisfy not only current needs, but also the needs of future generations.
In carrying out its activities and respecting the principles of environmental and energy policies, Dimoldura is committed to:
- Continuously and objectively implementing processes, procedures and work practices aimed at satisfying the expectations of the Parties and minimising and controlling significant environmental aspects;
- Providing a quality product that meets clients’ expectations;
- Providing regular and adequate training and raising awareness among workers, with a view to the continuous improvement of their skills and job performance;
- Complying with the conformity obligations applicable to their activity;
- Encouraging the development of the Environmental and Energy Management System, through the continuous improvement of processes;
- Protecting the environment through the prevention and mitigation of environmental impacts;
- Establishing objectives and goals in accordance with the principle of continuous improvement, systematically evaluating the results obtained to increase the effectiveness of the Environmental and Energy Management System, with a constant focus on the optimisation of costs;
- Ensuring the availability of information and all the necessary resources to achieve objectives and goals;
- Promoting the acquisition of energy efficient products and services and design aimed at improving energy performance.